Playing audio through USB to car stereo
Ok so im very new to Android phones, and I literally just got my first Android phone this week (HTC One M8). Previously had an IPhone.
What i wasn't aware though, is that apparently Androids have a hard time playing through USB to car stereos? If this is true, has anyone found any way to go around this issue, or are playing through auxiliary cables or bluetooth pretty much the only options?
- 05-17-2014, 02:07 PM #2
- 05-17-2014, 02:30 PM #4
Re: Playing audio through USB to car stereo
- 05-17-2014, 06:00 PM #6
- 05-19-2014, 02:57 AM #7
- By Konstantinos_ in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 6Last Post: 06-28-2014, 11:06 PM
- By Alan Weaver in forum T-Mobile HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2014, 04:41 PM
- By 1812dave in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 3Last Post: 05-19-2014, 03:50 AM
- By sfla99 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 05-17-2014, 07:35 PM
- By Robynsnest in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 05-17-2014, 12:57 PM