- 11 Posts
I just noticed that the top right corner of the screen is not completely flush with the speaker grille. The speaker is a bit higher ( 0.1 mm) maybe i am OCDing. I dont know if i should ask for a replacement ?
The Volume button is also a bit Loose ( not as much as the guy in the video on youtube) but i think thats by design.
- 05-18-2014, 08:19 AM #2
- 05-18-2014, 02:12 PM #3
- 1,309 Posts
As for the buttons, mine are "wobbly" too. I keep telling people that's by design but no one believes me. Its really no big deal. So many people have mentioned this/complained about it that to me, its just by design. Maybe it was a poor design, but I don't think it is anything to worry about.
In my opinion, not even close enough to go through the hassle of getting a replacement.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
- By Dayvidpriddy in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 34Last Post: 03-25-2016, 08:33 PM
- By LdyBg08 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 05-20-2014, 12:04 PM
- By smalba in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 6Last Post: 05-18-2014, 10:53 PM
- By eric002 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 05-18-2014, 02:47 AM
- By Vicky Rodriguez in forum HTC One XReplies: 1Last Post: 05-18-2014, 12:54 AM