Trouble logging in to forums.
I visit a number of forums each day. I'm a mod on a couple of them so I try to check in when I can. When I am on wi--fi or in a location where I have full signal strength, I can log in successfully. Usually though, the M8 does not hold my log in information.
When I log in to a forum in most instances, it takes me to the redirect page which tells me that I have successfully logged in but when it redirects back to the forum page, I am not logged in. Also, if I log in while using wi-fi or with a solid signal, I will lose that log in as soon as I move to an area with less signal strength.
Cookies are on. I always check the box that says "Keep me logged in".
- 05-18-2014, 12:40 PM #2
Re: Trouble logging in to forums.
I will take suggestions from anybody to solve this issue. I need to get this M8 working properly. Between this issue and having neither Bluetooth nor USB music working properly in my cars, this phone is not performing the basic, daily functions that I expect. I am almost ready to ditch the M8 and put my old iPhone 4 back into service. At least if performs the basic functions even if it is too small for my aging eyes.
I am new to Android and willing to learn but I'm starting to think I have been seriously misled about the capabilities of the Android platform.
- 05-23-2014, 03:17 PM #5
- By cehowardNote3 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 13Last Post: 06-02-2014, 05:14 PM
- By blue_sector in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-19-2014, 06:31 PM
- By androidforum in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-19-2014, 10:09 AM
- By Lochkelly in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 05-18-2014, 05:26 PM
- By Shilohcane in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2014, 09:04 AM