- 8 Posts
Morning my friends. Hope someone can help. I have noticed when accessing my emails (for example gmail.com) it only shows in your inbox the last few days any messages you have. If you scroll down to update to view older emails they do not show meaning I have to go on my laptop (like now lol) and view any I needed to read again. Can anyone help to change this?? Thanks.
- 05-19-2014, 11:36 AM #2
- 1,137 Posts
Re: Emails Issue?
If you go into the settings in the gmail app, choose your account, there is a setting to sync "so many" days worth to your phone. It defaults to 30 days, and should have however much email as set synced up. If that is set correctly, I would check your ACCOUNTS&SYNC to ensure your google accounts are syncing correctly.
- By Boohjr in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 06-25-2014, 03:31 PM
- By Stefan Papuc in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 10Last Post: 05-22-2014, 11:11 AM
- By Amanda30Ro in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 05-21-2014, 04:51 PM
- By slovey in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 05-19-2014, 12:38 AM
- By Kevone in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 05-18-2014, 11:22 PM