M8 and I about to be reunited!
My insurance company came through for me in a big way.
My wife just text me to say there is a brand new, boxed and factory sealed M8 in grey waiting for me at home!
Not bad for a cracked screen.
No idea why the screen wasn't just replaced rather than buy me a new phone but I guess it's cheaper to buy a new phone than repair one.
Still, the Note2 has been wearing thin recently because it's slow and clunky and I miss the M8 so much.
Can't wait to leave work and start setting it up... again...
- 05-19-2014, 06:41 AM #2
- 05-19-2014, 06:45 AM #4
- 05-19-2014, 06:51 AM #5
- 05-19-2014, 09:26 AM #6
- 05-19-2014, 10:06 AM #8
- 05-19-2014, 02:27 PM #9
- 05-19-2014, 04:19 PM #11
- 05-19-2014, 06:06 PM #12
- By Joshua Cowpland in forum General Android Device ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 06-04-2014, 06:10 AM
- By Adrian Aghaie in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 05-21-2014, 03:54 PM
- By eggantom in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 05-21-2014, 10:29 AM
- By CannedBullets in forum Pebble SteelReplies: 1Last Post: 05-19-2014, 09:05 AM
- By SomeNewGuyHere in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-19-2014, 05:40 AM