HTC Backup annoying

soshi89

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Recently every time I do something in the play store my HTC One M8 keeps on popping up asking me if I wish to back up using HTC Backup. I select no and tick off do not notify me again but it keeps on popping out again. It's really annoying as I can't disable this feature in app. Anyone else experiencing this lately and have a solution to it?

William C-T

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
I got the same problem and it is really annoying when your in a middle of something and a app is updating in the background and the pop up comes pops up ..aarrrgggg .....

Michael Nancarrow

May 19, 2014
Visit site
Recently every time I do something in the play store my HTC One M8 keeps on popping up asking me if I wish to back up using HTC Backup. I select no and tick off do not notify me again but it keeps on popping out again. It's really annoying as I can't disable this feature in app. Anyone else experiencing this lately and have a solution to it?

I got the same problem and it is really annoying when your in a middle of something and a app is updating in the background and the pop up comes pops up ..aarrrgggg .....

Have you gone into Settings Backup and Reset and turned off Back up my data? I am not 100% sure, but if you keep backup on, but untick the option regarding backing up apps this may disable the popup on the Play Store..

soshi89

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Have you gone into Settings Backup and Reset and turned off Back up my data? I am not 100% sure, but if you keep backup on, but untick the option regarding backing up apps this may disable the popup on the Play Store..

I've got Back up my data turned on but I'm using my google account for backup. I just don't know why the HTC back up just keeps appearing every so often.

William C-T

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Yes that's strange, I have not had this issue. I have just enabled backup on my phone and will see what happens.

HTC One M7

I have my back up switched off completely and i still see it popping up with every app install. Maybe if i switch on google back up and switch it back off ... i saw some guys having the same issues over on XDA dev forums and they switched between google and HTC back up and it stopped, i havent tried that yet so might give that a go

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke