Stock Launcher

AKFL3TCH3R

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys! Anyone ever want to be able to use Sense and BlinkFeed but also customize stuff? Like icons? Well there's an app for that which doesn't require root! I don't know how new it is, or how old, but its called Beautiful Icon Styler.
Just thought I'd share for proof..

Posted via Android Central App

Attachments

• 15467.jpg
    15467.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 98

anon(596177)

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys! Anyone ever want to be able to use Sense and BlinkFeed but also customize stuff? Like icons? Well there's an app for that which doesn't require root! I don't know how new it is, or how old, but its called Beautiful Icon Styler.
Just thought I'd share for proof..

Ooooo.... so I can have my minimalistic home screen with Blinkfeed to the left.... You just gave me something to do for the next few hours.

AKFL3TCH3R

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Ooooo.... so I can have my minimalistic home screen with Blinkfeed to the left.... You just gave me something to do for the next few hours.

It doesnt change the icons in the drawer though. It might in a future update.

Michael Nancarrow

May 19, 2014
Visit site
Whilst this needs some work, I thank you for bringing this to my attention- it is definitely something I have been after. I note that in the app description it says The app only style the home screen icons; icons in app drawer stay the original- so I doubt any upgrades..nor do I think Android would let you go that far on a stock launcher.

dty06

May 14, 2014
Visit site
Whilst this needs some work, I thank you for bringing this to my attention- it is definitely something I have been after. I note that in the app description it says The app only style the home screen icons; icons in app drawer stay the original- so I doubt any upgrades..nor do I think Android would let you go that far on a stock launcher.

Android is designed to be customized. HTC's launcher may not, though, so the issue wouldn't be with Android but with the Blinkfeed launcher. The app likely wouldn't change launcher icons due to the countless different launchers out there. Simply too much work I'd think.

But this looks like a cool app. I'll play around with it when I get my phone for sure.

Michael Nancarrow

May 19, 2014
Visit site
Android is designed to be customized. HTC's launcher may not, though, so the issue wouldn't be with Android but with the Blinkfeed launcher. The app likely wouldn't change launcher icons due to the countless different launchers out there. Simply too much work I'd think.

But this looks like a cool app. I'll play around with it when I get my phone for sure.

Whilst I am aware of this, my point is the launcher icons may be able to change, but I doubt this can go to the extent of the icon drawer, on any stock launcher. I agree with you, there seems to be too much work involved and I think it is best to just go a minimal launcher- heck what's the use of adding in additional icon for just the home screen?

All in all good idea, just turn it to a launcher...in my opinion!

schism630

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Can anyone tell me where to place downloaded icon packs in this app I use file manager and downloaded a paid for icon pack using chrome but need to put it in a location where beautiful icon styler would recognize

jtc303

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
zu5ema6y.jpg

Anyone get this to work for them?

[JTC ONE m8]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC