Dead pixel/color blotch/bleed?
On my HTC M8, there looks like a small color blotch or something right around the bar with the 4 icons are at. It's faint but noticeable when there's black on the screen or when I'm about to load a movie.
Faint or not it's a blemish on it, can HTC replace it since I'm out my return period on my carrier.
- 05-21-2014, 10:59 AM #2
- 05-21-2014, 07:14 PM #3
- 36 Posts
Re: Dead pixel/color blotch/bleed?
I just returned mine to Verizon today because there was a discoloration in the very bottom right of the display... They said it looked like it overheated, which makes sense to me because there were a couple times my phone got very hot while charging it. They're sending me another one tomorrow, no charge.
As far as the HTC advantage goes, you have 6 months to use it, and they WILL replace it. Just call HTC customer service, and have your proof of purchase ready 😃
Posted via Android Central App
- By mjdotts in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 18Last Post: 09-11-2016, 01:55 PM
- By trung_sh in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2015, 08:29 AM
- By septaric in forum RAZR Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 05-25-2014, 01:33 AM
- By only1canoli in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 05-19-2014, 09:59 AM
- By IllusionSector in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-17-2014, 11:21 AM