Disable spacebar autocorrect?
I really like keyboards that have the symbols available as a long press - I was spoiled by the keyboard on the GNII, but I am having issues with the keyboard here on the HTC. I like the predictions, and spellcheck, but I do NOT want it to automatically apply the autocorrection. Like on the Samsung keyboard, I want to tap on the correction if I want to use it, as I sometimes use words not in the dictionary (hell, even "uber" is not in their dictionary, so if I hit space it corrects it).
Is there a way to disable the spacebar autocorrect? Or failing that, a better *free* keyboard?
- 05-21-2014, 11:25 AM #2
- 957 Posts
Re: Disable spacebar autocorrect?
Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
- 05-21-2014, 11:47 AM #4
- 05-21-2014, 03:10 PM #5
- 05-21-2014, 03:51 PM #7
- 05-21-2014, 06:16 PM #8
- By cgtyoder in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 10Last Post: 06-11-2014, 11:30 AM
- By Michael Pidani in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 3Last Post: 05-27-2014, 03:13 PM
- By Seth Bliss in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 05-21-2014, 11:08 AM
- By HTCDoom in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2014, 09:41 AM
- By mikedcracker in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 05-20-2014, 04:43 AM