Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Keep WiFi on Option

I have been messing around with the Keep WiFi on setting and was curious whether or not it's supposed to affect the WiFi row on the battery history chart. What I mean by this is when I would set "Keep WiFi on during sleep" to never, I would still get a solid blue line for WiFi on the batteries history chart under the power setting. If I turned WiFi completely off, then the blue line would break. I was just wondering if a solid blue line meant that the WiFi was in constant use for that whole time or if it is just there to show how long I have had the WiFi option on?

Default Re: Keep WiFi on Option

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I feel like it shows WiFi there even if you have it off if you have location settings set up to scan for hotspots to help determine location.

Sent from my HTC One M8
    Thanked by:
    mudwub 

Global Posts
    1,608 Global Posts
    ROM
    CleanROM 4.5 Pro

Default Re: Keep WiFi on Option

Quote Originally Posted by mudwub View Post
    I have been messing around with the Keep WiFi on setting and was curious whether or not it's supposed to affect the WiFi row on the battery history chart. What I mean by this is when I would set "Keep WiFi on during sleep" to never, I would still get a solid blue line for WiFi on the batteries history chart under the power setting. If I turned WiFi completely off, then the blue line would break. I was just wondering if a solid blue line meant that the WiFi was in constant use for that whole time or if it is just there to show how long I have had the WiFi option on?
    I believe it means wifi is on for that amount of time.

Posted with my CleanROM M8
    Yesterday is but a dream, Tomorrow is but a vision, but Today well lived makes every Yesterday a dream of happiness and every Tomorrow a vision of hope.
    Thanked by:
    mudwub