- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
So, I went to take a picture to send to my boss. (Battery at 90%. Only a month old. ) and after I take the photo my screen goes completely black. I tried turning it off and on. The start up/shut down screen would come up but go straight to black right after. I tried factory resetting and rebooting using the power button and vol-down button. But it wouldn't work.
The only time it works completely is when it's plugged into it's charger.
- 05-22-2014, 01:20 AM #2
- By James Galliford in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 2Last Post: 05-27-2014, 10:38 AM
- By Tazio Nuvo in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 05-23-2014, 01:50 PM
- By perd hapley in forum HTC One M7Replies: 4Last Post: 05-22-2014, 05:53 AM
- By Bruno Vincent in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-21-2014, 10:53 PM
- By Rakesh Patel4 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4Replies: 1Last Post: 05-21-2014, 07:51 PM