Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Weather Clock widget customisation?

    I'm just wondering if it's possible to customize the stock Sense Weather Clock widget background color?

    When I first got the M8 it had a white background with black text. I removed it temporarily for another widget, and when I put the Weather Clock widget back on my homescreen, the background is now black with white text. I cannot find any way to customize this... Any ideas?
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Weather Clock widget customisation?

    Fancy Widgets
    Android Does - April 3, 2014
    Personalization

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...s.fancywidgets
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: Weather Clock widget customisation?

    Thanks, but I just want the stock Sense 6 Weather Clock widget, that's the older style Sense widget. If I wanted 3rd party I would go with DashClock over that any day
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Weather Clock widget customisation?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnema View Post
    I'm just wondering if it's possible to customize the stock Sense Weather Clock widget background color?

    When I first got the M8 it had a white background with black text. I removed it temporarily for another widget, and when I put the Weather Clock widget back on my homescreen, the background is now black with white text. I cannot find any way to customize this... Any ideas?
    The white and black themes swap back and forth depending on what time of day it is. After "sunset" it's black and then turns white at "sunrise".

    Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Weather Clock widget customisation?

    also, the lock screen is the inverse of the home screen, so if you have black text and a white background on your home screen, your lock screen should have white text and a black background. It took me way longer than I care to admit to figure that out.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

    Default Re: Weather Clock widget customisation?

    Quote Originally Posted by Snapperjacker View Post
    The white and black themes swap back and forth depending on what time of day it is. After "sunset" it's black and then turns white at "sunrise".
    Ohh! Haha, thanks for the heads up man, I had no idea.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnex72 View Post
    also, the lock screen is the inverse of the home screen, so if you have black text and a white background on your home screen, your lock screen should have white text and a black background. It took me way longer than I care to admit to figure that out.
    Thanks for the info, appreciated!

Similar Threads

  1. Weather and radar App
    By newtda513 in forum Android Apps
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-24-2014, 10:00 PM
  2. Weird white block on lock screen clock widget
    By EoinB in forum HTC One Mini
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-23-2014, 03:03 PM
  3. Yahoo weather app for Android
    By Dayvidpriddy in forum Android Apps
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-22-2014, 06:30 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-22-2014, 04:06 PM
  5. Glitchy weather widget
    By John Farley in forum AT&T LG G2
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-21-2014, 10:58 PM

Posting Permissions