Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Weather Clock widget customisation?

I'm just wondering if it's possible to customize the stock Sense Weather Clock widget background color?

When I first got the M8 it had a white background with black text. I removed it temporarily for another widget, and when I put the Weather Clock widget back on my homescreen, the background is now black with white text. I cannot find any way to customize this... Any ideas?

Default Re: Weather Clock widget customisation?

Fancy Widgets
    Android Does - April 3, 2014
    Personalization

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...s.fancywidgets
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks, but I just want the stock Sense 6 Weather Clock widget, that's the older style Sense widget. If I wanted 3rd party I would go with DashClock over that any day

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnema View Post
    I'm just wondering if it's possible to customize the stock Sense Weather Clock widget background color?

When I first got the M8 it had a white background with black text. I removed it temporarily for another widget, and when I put the Weather Clock widget back on my homescreen, the background is now black with white text. I cannot find any way to customize this... Any ideas?
    The white and black themes swap back and forth depending on what time of day it is. After "sunset" it's black and then turns white at "sunrise".

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

also, the lock screen is the inverse of the home screen, so if you have black text and a white background on your home screen, your lock screen should have white text and a black background. It took me way longer than I care to admit to figure that out.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by Snapperjacker View Post
    The white and black themes swap back and forth depending on what time of day it is. After "sunset" it's black and then turns white at "sunrise".
    Ohh! Haha, thanks for the heads up man, I had no idea.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by johnnex72 View Post
    also, the lock screen is the inverse of the home screen, so if you have black text and a white background on your home screen, your lock screen should have white text and a black background. It took me way longer than I care to admit to figure that out.
    Thanks for the info, appreciated!