Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    48 Global Posts

Default Best Deal on Sprint M8? Buying this afternoon

I have the M7 and have been waiting for a great deal on the M8 because I've been happy with the M7. But, my wife just dropped her Evo LTE, shattered the screen and it's unresponsive now. We also weren't up for an upgrade for a few weeks, but I called Sprint and found a sympathetic rep who talked to her manager and they were willing to move up an upgrade for us. Props to Sprint customer service!

So I'm going to pick up the M8 this afternoon and give her my M7 that she will hopefully be more careful with

I have to do brick and mortar, because I can't wait for shipping. But, Best Buy will price match with pretty much anyone now.

I see Amazon has the Sprint M8 for $150. (Amazon.com: HTC One M8, Gunmetal Grey 32GB (Sprint): Cell Phones & Accessories)

Does anyone know of a better retail deal on the phone that I could either get locally (I'm in central Illinois and we have most large chains, superstores, etc) or Online that I could then have Best Buy price match? I'm perfectly OK with the $150, but it's always nice to save some money.
    Currently rockin' the Galaxy S6 with Sprint

Default Re: Best Deal on Sprint M8? Buying this afternoon

Amazon looks like the best price. Best Buy might match it but make sure they have it in stock. All of the Best Buy stores in my local area (and beyond) have been sold out for weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by ImmaSlave4U View Post
    Amazon looks like the best price. Best Buy might match it but make sure they have it in stock. All of the Best Buy stores in my local area (and beyond) have been sold out for weeks.
    Amazon for me a couple of weeks ago. $149 for the regular version and I opted for the Harmon Kardon version for $199...free shipping and here in about a day...
    MIKE
    HTC ONE M8 HK Edition
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    48 Global Posts

Best buy price matched Amazon for their Gold version (my school colors were Black and Gold. going to look nice with a black case). And I rooted and installed the Harmon Kardon stock Rom for the sound enhancements. Didn't get the sweet headphones though.
    Thanks for the replies.
    Currently rockin' the Galaxy S6 with Sprint