Synchronization problem with mail app
I'm having such issue with mail app.
I've added two gmail accounts and set their synchronization times of work and not work times to manual.
But the app still informs me about incoming mail.
It's going very annoying early morning...
Have I forgot something to check?
- 05-24-2014, 08:51 AM #2
- 05-24-2014, 08:56 AM #4
Re: Synchronization problem with mail app
You want to also be sure auto sync is off too. Settings/accounts and sync/Mail/tap on your Gmail account name/uncheck mail option. If you have auto sync entirely turned off, no need to modify anything. Also, uncheck the 'refresh when I open' option in settings.
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-24-2014, 09:00 AM #5
- 05-24-2014, 09:23 AM #7
- 05-24-2014, 09:24 AM #8
- By steve77r in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 05-25-2014, 08:43 PM
- By douglasbnorton in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 14Last Post: 05-25-2014, 04:13 PM
- By George Wilkie in forum General Android Device ChatReplies: 9Last Post: 05-25-2014, 05:14 AM
- By Bruce Johnson4 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 05-24-2014, 03:40 PM
- By majdi suliman in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 05-24-2014, 01:58 PM