- 05-24-2014, 05:21 PM #2
- 05-24-2014, 05:28 PM #3
I was never impressed by the 'mini' version of anything. If price is something to consider, I would get something else; Moto G, Moto X, Nexus 5, etc...
From a Slim M8 and the AC Forums app.
- 05-24-2014, 05:33 PM #4
- 05-24-2014, 05:47 PM #5
The latest device usually has the best specs and will be supported with the latest releases longer... the biggest issues I see is the difference between HTC and Samsung... I recently left Samsung for HTC because of the overly large amount of bloat from Samsung... personally I felt they had TOO many bells and whistles... and I came back to HTC.
I'm not a big fan of the mini's, but if that is your thing you need to figure out what works best for YOU, not what my opinion is.Current: Moto X (2014) Pure Edition, ASUS ZenWatch, Pebble Steel, Chromecast
Retired Device (in order): HTC One (M8), Samsung Galaxy S4, Droid Razr Maxx, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC myTouch 4G, Blackberry's Bold, 8900 (Curve)
Jerry: "Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease!!!"
- By OUGrad05 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 22Last Post: 06-03-2014, 02:00 PM
- By rwdogs in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 05-25-2014, 12:18 AM
- By llcamino in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 05-24-2014, 11:33 PM
- By quadphonics in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2014, 03:42 PM
- By Reyan619 in forum ASUS MeMO Pad HD7Replies: 1Last Post: 05-24-2014, 09:31 AM