HTC one m8 case

ironbesterer

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
I use several cases. I'm not the kind of person to stick with only one case. I switch them out depending on where I'm going and how I feel.

I own a Spigen SlimArmor case, a Speck CandyShell, and Redguard TPU case, an exactprism case, and a Kayscase clear case. I plan on getting more in the future.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

danmaytee

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
I use this one.

It's great quality (better than the cheaper ones) and it's good to be able to keep my cards with my phone. Only downside is it hides the back of the phone :(

NastyNeil

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
UAG clear. It's beautiful and great protection. No picture haze like the ones for the M7 and still shows off the color of the phone. Good stuff.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using AC Forums mobile app

NastyNeil

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
[Free HD Film-Better Grip] Ringke SLIM HTC One M8 Case [SF BLACK] Full Top and Bottom Coverage for an All Around Protection SUPER SLIM + SF COATED + PERFECT FIT*...

ordered this after seeing my friend's case. Awesome and slim for when I'm not using clear UAG case.

specialsk

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
Ordered a SUPCASE All New HTC One M8 Case - Unicorn Beetle Premium Hybrid Protective Case for HTC One 2014 (Frost Clear/Black)

Arrives tomorrow. Will update first impressions.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00IJ...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU3789144

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

UPDATED: Have the case now for 4 days. Case was tighter than I'm used to get on. Very snug fit, a good thing...won't fall off...ever! Clear back is smoky and darker than expected but look is cool. The phone feels "heavy" in the case meaning I think a couple drops, while protecting from dents and scratches, could cause some internal damage. Lip around bezel is barely raised too so not much cushion for a faceplant. Nice rubber grips fit neatly in heel and fingertips of your hand on both sides on back. cutouts are fine and volume rocker and power cover are adequate. Nice and thin for around the house, going out on the town and light usage but would caution heavy use in areas with unpadded ground surfaces.

Last edited:

joelvin

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
I just got this one in the mail today, it doesn't add much weight to the phone and has a rubber "bumper" around the outside. It's a bit tough to press the volume keys and the power key/usb is uncovered but so far it feels nice in the hand!

Also, it's worth noting that the IR Blaster works with the case on, I've read that some cases block the IR.

NastyNeil

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Got the Ringke Slim case off of Amazon and it is amazing! Slim and so grippy. Will be using this from now on. uag will only be put back on for outdoor activities.

Lok52

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
I'm using a Cruzerlite Bugdroid Circuit Case that was on sale a few weeks ago. Fits great, all the ports are clear, & it doesn't try jumping out of my hand all the time.

Posted via Android Central App

Avianburner

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Bought the supcase and I love it. The smoke back cover is darker than the photos on amazon but you can see the HTC easily and maybe can appreciate the brushed metal a little. Using the icarez tempered glass screen protector with it and it all works great