Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Beestin
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC One M8 Vibration Intensity

So I just got the factory unlocked HTC One M8 from the website and so far I'm loving it. The only thing with me though is that I REALLY think the vibration intensity on this device is too high (or is it just me?). Is there any way to tweak the intensity? Because I have not found a way yet, or maybe I'm missing something.. Thanks in advance

Default Re: HTC One M8 Vibration Intensity

Quote Originally Posted by kendabeatz View Post
    So I just got the factory unlocked HTC One M8 from the website and so far I'm loving it. The only thing with me though is that I REALLY think the vibration intensity on this device is too high (or is it just me?). Is there any way to tweak the intensity? Because I have not found a way yet, or maybe I'm missing something.. Thanks in advance
    There isn't a way. Not without root.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

It's not just you. I'm okay with it though. It's good for when it's in your pocket, but it's not so good on top of a sturdy table where it'll rattle loudly. If it's out of my pocket it's usually not on vibrate anymore though.
    Mentor @ FRC# 3999
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Ahh I see alright then, guess ill have to switch it to silent mode if I'm going to place it on a table and just rely on LED notifictions.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I'm actually returning this phone due to WEAK vibration. I miss all of my calls & txts when its in my pocket if i'm not sitting down.
    Thanked by:
    1OverJordan24 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kendabeatz View Post

I downloaded the vibrate tool off playstore and works really well, it's not now driving me mad when vibrates

I didn't know this phone was capable of high vibration. So when I saw this post I was shocked. My vibration is so weak, I always to check my phone to see if I got any messages.