Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default M8 will not backup

Auto backup worked fine for the first few weeks and than I noticed a period of time that backup had not happened. I double checked all my settings and tried to do a manual backup but it sits at around 11% and than says something like htc backup unavailable. try again later. I have factory reset and have tried again but it just sits and than the same message appears. I have even tried changing the backup account to dropbox but it does the same thing. I have it setup to backup over wifi but it makes no difference if I change it over to 3g. Any ideas??? I think this may have started after the last update (the one with extreme power saver)
    Thanked by:
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: M8 will not backup

As you can probably tell I am trying to get the htc backup to work. I was trying to do away with helium but looks like that's what I will have to use. BTW the exact message I seem to get is - 'HTC services are unavailable at the moment. Please try again later.' This hasn't changed over a week