Google Auto Backup not completing on HTC One (M8)
So I just got back from a vacation in Aruba and I noticed my auto backup skipped several days of pictures due to not having internet I guess. Is there a way to force a fresh backup to replace those days?
My phone says everything is Synced, however there are several days worth of pictures that do not show in my google account.
- 05-28-2014, 09:03 AM #2
- 05-28-2014, 01:29 PM #3
Re: Google Auto Backup not completing on HTC One (M8)
I ended up just going into the gallery where you can see the tiles, selecting share, select "Photos", matching the gallery to the pictures online, selecting all the pictures that never were backed up, then sending manually. But iut does not appear there is a way to auto sync if you have no signal for a while, or if the backup fails for some other reason.
- By Rosmery Regina in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2015, 07:17 AM
- By jaltman in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 16Last Post: 12-09-2014, 02:42 PM
- By John Coluccio in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 05-29-2014, 07:49 AM
- By kill4food in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 05-28-2014, 12:18 PM
- By Sterango in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 05-28-2014, 02:06 AM