anyone go back and forth from m8 to s5?!

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
why don't you try Googling it out I am sure its going to give you better result than !! anyway let me help you out with it Pros and Cons of S5 .

People don't want to be told to use Google... it's so much easier for everybody to ask the question over and over again, and have people tell them why the latest HTC is better than latest Samsung or vice versa (depending on what forum they ask the question in).

Personally, I had the S4 and have not looked back, and actually just sent it in to my provider for a rebate and to recycle it.

johnmcc0710

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
I sold my S4 for an HTC ONE M8 and have no remorse. I think it is a better phone..I saw the S5 and its nice but I like mine better.

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
People don't want to be told to use Google... it's so much easier for everybody to ask the question over and over again, and have people tell them why the latest HTC is better than latest Samsung or vice versa (depending on what forum they ask the question in).

Personally, I had the S4 and have not looked back, and actually just sent it in to my provider for a rebate and to recycle it.

Well, i guess that is why I though of helping them in Googling it out !!! :D

dajobo

May 19, 2011
Visit site
I have the me, my wife has the s5. The only reason I like her phone, is for the high res camera, other than that, the m8 camera does just fine

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC