Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default anyone go back and forth from m8 to s5?!

What are your pros and cons?
    I'm having buyers remorse about my s5 ha
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: anyone go back and forth from m8 to s5?!

why don't you try Googling it out I am sure its going to give you better result than !! anyway let me help you out with it Pros and Cons of S5 .

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Burby View Post
    why don't you try Googling it out I am sure its going to give you better result than !! anyway let me help you out with it Pros and Cons of S5 .
    People don't want to be told to use Google... it's so much easier for everybody to ask the question over and over again, and have people tell them why the latest HTC is better than latest Samsung or vice versa (depending on what forum they ask the question in).

Personally, I had the S4 and have not looked back, and actually just sent it in to my provider for a rebate and to recycle it.
    Current: HTC One (M8), Pebble, Chromecast
    Retired Device (in order): Samsung Galaxy S4, Droid Razr Maxx, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC myTouch 4G, Blackberry's Bold, 8900 (Curve)
    Flames Wallpaper
    Jerry: "Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease!!!"

I sold my S4 for an HTC ONE M8 and have no remorse. I think it is a better phone..I saw the S5 and its nice but I like mine better.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Burby View Post
    I know what the pros and con's are of the s5 being that I have one. If you are irritated with the thread feel free to pass it by.
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy97 View Post
    People don't want to be told to use Google... it's so much easier for everybody to ask the question over and over again, and have people tell them why the latest HTC is better than latest Samsung or vice versa (depending on what forum they ask the question in).

Personally, I had the S4 and have not looked back, and actually just sent it in to my provider for a rebate and to recycle it.
    Well, i guess that is why I though of helping them in Googling it out !!!

I have the me, my wife has the s5. The only reason I like her phone, is for the high res camera, other than that, the m8 camera does just fine

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk