- 11 Posts
Turning on WiFi issues?
So, I noticed that when I try to turn on WiFi, nothing happens. If I do it from the drop down settings, I click on the WiFi to turn it on, but it just blinks as if looking for several seconds but doesn't actually turn on. If I do it from the actual settings, I click on the On/Off button but it stays gray and does not actually turn on. Anyone else have this issue? How can I fix this?
Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
- 05-28-2014, 11:54 AM #2
- 05-29-2014, 07:51 AM #3
- 3 Posts
Re: Turning on WiFi issues?
I just upgraded to 4.4.2 and I'm having the same issue. On the WiFi screen, it says "To see available networks, turn on Wi-Fi", but when I slide it to ON (which stays grayed out), it just says "Turning on..." for a little while then goes back to the "To see available networks, turn on Wi-Fi" screen. And there are no networks to see. The "Scan" and "Wi-Fi Direct" buttons are grayed out and un-pushable. I've tried restarting, removing the battery and SD card, leaving my WiFi area and coming back, airplane mode. Nothing has worked. It's a galaxy S3. Do you have any other suggestions? Thank you.
- 05-29-2014, 08:22 AM #4
- By GNX231 in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 14Last Post: 06-01-2014, 08:55 AM
- By digital-g in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 05-29-2014, 04:27 AM
- By Warcony in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 05-29-2014, 03:43 AM
- By RockyMtnRedRaider in forum HTC One M8Replies: 10Last Post: 05-28-2014, 06:39 PM
- By Gerardram in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 05-28-2014, 08:48 AM