Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default GoLocker APP produces black screen

Hello, recently I thought I would try a lock screen app after finding out that the weather widget on the default lock screen could not be removed. I heard golocker was a pretty good app so I decided to give it a try. After installing I went ahead and installed the starry night theme and then downloaded and opened two more apps so that I would be able to actually use the starry night theme. The problem arose when the option box popped up in the middle of the screen and said to either pick htc blinkfeed or go locker and then to either just use it once or always. I'm assuming I should have hit always because after I selected golocker and hit "just once" the screen went black and i couldn't really do anything except open up the recent applications tab. From there I was able to reopen golocker and disable it/uninstall it and get back my old home screen. I also noticed that after installing go locker under the personalize option in settings, if i clicked home screen it would again show the two options of htc blinkfeed and golocker but neither were selected. I feel like that was also part of the issue. I was just curious if anyone else has experienced this issue with golocker?