GSAM Battery Monitor Question

Benjamin_NYC

Banned
May 15, 2014
Visit site
In Time Remaining, I assume Average is the likely time remaining based on my typical use. Talk Time is if I just talked, I guess. What is Last 15m??

Posted via Android Central App

trojanman

May 15, 2010
Visit site
There are three things under Time Remaining. Average, 1m (or 15m, it changes) and Talk Time. I'm asking what 1m/15m means. What does that mean?

Posted via Android Central App

I've understood that to mean based on your last 15 minutes of use, this is the amount of time your battery has remaining. Sometimes the time will also vary, like Last 1M, 6M, 9M...but it just means based on your usage in the last whatever minutes that's posted, that's the amount of time your battery has remaining.

I tent to pay more attention to the average time remaining.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Trojanman is correct--the "last 15 minutes" estimates your remaining battery life based on your usage in the last 15 minutes. This may be important, because if your device has been on standby for a while, then the estimated remaining battery life based on the last few hours may be grossly overestimated if you started using the device more intensely in the last 15 minutes, and intend to continue doing so.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phlyx