- 67 Posts
carrier blocking mms sending size?
Just curious if you guys think it's on the carriers part or the way the videos get compressed. When I had and iPhone I could send a two min video no problem on the Verizon network. I switched to the m8 and started using the sms app textra. It has and option to switch the mms file size and you can select no limit for the size. But for what ever reason it won't send. Do you guys think it's the carrier blocking android devices from sending videos? Or does the iPhone have some built in video compressor that lets you send up to a two min video?
Posted via Android Central App
- 06-02-2014, 12:52 AM #2
- 06-02-2014, 09:03 AM #4
- 1,139 Posts
Re: carrier blocking mms sending size?
Apple has nothing special on the phone for this, but used their own iMessage service to get around normal default limits. Best way is to send links to your videos that reside on dropbox (or wherever) to avoid MMS reductions. Alternatively, shoot the video directly from the SMS app and do not attach an existing video.
- By LeighAngela in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 06-02-2014, 11:35 AM
- By Snueber in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 06-02-2014, 05:14 AM
- By kittenmurder in forum HTC One M8Replies: 4Last Post: 06-01-2014, 07:02 PM
- By aaron123123 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-01-2014, 06:18 AM
- By Christinainnc in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 05-31-2014, 09:48 PM