Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
06-02-2014 03:18 PM
2 replies
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default More Symbols on Keyboard

I know this is probably a silly question, but I just went from samsung galaxy to the HTC M8 (swtiched from tmobile to verizon) and I miss my extra symbols like ☺☻♥♪ etc... How can I get those back on the HTC?

Default Re: More Symbols on Keyboard

Quote Originally Posted by NV1985 View Post
    I know this is probably a silly question, but I just went from samsung galaxy to the HTC M8 (swtiched from tmobile to verizon) and I miss my extra symbols like ☺☻♥♪ etc... How can I get those back on the HTC?
    Are you using the stock keyboard? If so, there is a smiley on the very left key on the bottom row, a long press on that key will bring up all your emoji, which I'm guessing is what you're looking for.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: More Symbols on Keyboard

Quote Originally Posted by aramos87 View Post
    Are you using the stock keyboard? If so, there is a smiley on the very left key on the bottom row, a long press on that key will bring up all your emoji, which I'm guessing is what you're looking for.
    I found out those only work on certain devices (like they show up on my phone, an iphone, but on my friends older phone they come out all crazy like chinese symbols and wing dings etc. On my S3 I didn't have as many options but they all showed up.