message notifications and tones not playing

chris2707

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Right first time for everything but I have a basic problem have had smartphones for ages n I really can't suss this out have checked all the text message tone settings and notification settings but NOTHING is coming up at all spent bout 40 mins on this with no luck

Help

Posted via Android Central App

chris2707

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Nope checked all that email and Facebook coming through fine just not texts I did have issues with my partner sending messages as this number is linked to imessage n wondered if it was that

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Nope checked all that email and Facebook coming through fine just not texts I did have issues with my partner sending messages as this number is linked to imessage n wondered if it was that

Have you rebooted with fastboot off?

Try changing the notification tones and see if that makes a difference.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Andrew Sargent

May 8, 2014
Visit site
I have no notification tone (it does vibrate though) or notification light. Never have done on my M8 since the day I got it.
The guy at the Vodafone store said that this is how they are and that maybe a future update might include it.
It's a bit annoying having to keep turning on your phone to check for messages but you do get used to it.

chris2707

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Surely that's not right might get onto HTC live chat tonight see what they have to say coz it's bugging me a lot now

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandiR