- 263 Posts
Using the stock mail app to pull my Yahoo email. I keep getting new mail notifications but in order to see them I have to go to folders, change from inbox to all messages. This works for awhile but keeps reverting back to inbox only. Any ideas?
Sent from my HTC One M8
- 06-06-2014, 04:13 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: Mail problem
Hope you don't mind me hijacking your post for my similar problem....
I'm sort of having the opposite problem. I use the stock email app for my work email acct and mine keeps defaulting to 'All Mail' and I would like it to stay as 'Inbox'. Also it seems that whenever I delete an email from my inbox I get a notification that links to the 'All Mail' folder. I would appreciate any feedback on my issue as well.
- 06-18-2014, 11:52 PM #4
- By Leigh Baines in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 06-09-2014, 01:54 PM
- By Bob Thebuilder in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 06-02-2014, 10:33 PM
- By KenzieRempe in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 06-02-2014, 10:10 PM
- By wolvik in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 06-02-2014, 07:15 PM
- By Gamzee Makara in forum Samsung Galaxy LightReplies: 2Last Post: 06-02-2014, 06:09 PM