Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Can't download MMS in hangouts

    iPhone users keep sending me MMS which I get a message in Hangouts " Can't download MMS" or something like that. When I look in the stock messaging app, there is nothing received at all. Any ideas? On T-MO.
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Can't download MMS in hangouts

    This might sound random but do you have wifi calling activated? I noticed that when I had wifi calling activated I wouldn't get MMS for some reason.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: Can't download MMS in hangouts

    Quote Originally Posted by VDub2174 View Post
    This might sound random but do you have wifi calling activated? I noticed that when I had wifi calling activated I wouldn't get MMS for some reason.
    I do.....I frequent some places with bad cell service but has wifi.
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Can't download MMS in hangouts

    Quote Originally Posted by nestafaria View Post
    I do.....I frequent some places with bad cell service but has wifi.
    Just as a test, have you tried turning that off (just keeping wifi on) and have someone send you an MMS?
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: Can't download MMS in hangouts

    Quote Originally Posted by VDub2174 View Post
    Just as a test, have you tried turning that off (just keeping wifi on) and have someone send you an MMS?
    It's definitely an issue with having WiFi calling enabled while being on WiFi.

    Posted via Android Central App
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Can't download MMS in hangouts

    Quote Originally Posted by nestafaria View Post
    It's definitely an issue with having WiFi calling enabled while being on WiFi.

    Posted via Android Central App
    Yeah, I noticed when I first got T-Mobile that I wouldn't get MMS when I had wifi calling enabled.

Similar Threads

  1. downloading update package!
    By MAXXTX in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-30-2016, 05:30 PM
  2. Why is an app on my phone a malware threat?
    By renshiki in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-21-2014, 10:38 AM
  3. Can you connect Nexus 7 to Samsung LW series TV
    By 53cambuslang in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-14-2014, 11:52 AM
  4. Where can I purchase a battery for my phone online? (Amazon)
    By Maynduh in forum Samsung Galaxy S3
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-05-2014, 11:25 AM
  5. Extreme Battery drain in AP mode
    By gnexcm11 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2014, 01:07 AM

Posting Permissions