Data while on call?
This topic has likely been discussed but I couldn't find any threads pertaining to the issue...
My EVO 4G LTE for Sprint was able to browse the internet while on a call but I have been unable to on the One M8. Is it capable of doing data/voice at the same time on CDMA?
- 06-03-2014, 01:06 PM #2
- 06-03-2014, 02:55 PM #3
- 06-03-2014, 03:11 PM #4
Re: Data while on call?
Sadly it is not. The old phones were built to do it... With the new Spark ones it won't work unless you're on Spark.. If I'm not mistaken.
Sent from my Verizon HTC One M8 using AC Forums.Sent from my LG G4 using AC Forums.
Community Rules & Guidelines
- 06-04-2014, 05:40 PM #5
- 06-08-2014, 03:51 PM #7
- 06-08-2014, 06:26 PM #8
- 06-08-2014, 06:58 PM #9
- By JohnS305 in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 15Last Post: 10-16-2014, 11:18 PM
- By ucfgrad93 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2014, 07:15 PM
- By PAC757 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 6Last Post: 06-04-2014, 06:57 AM
- By averagecitizen in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 06-03-2014, 02:50 PM
- By Ashish Ipe in forum LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 06-03-2014, 10:50 AM