- 2 Posts
How do you clear searches made in BlinkFeed?
Just got a new HTC One (M8) and I'm really loving it! I've been adding stuff to my BlinkFeed and some of the stuff I wanted to add was not available within the provided selections. So, I used the search box to search for content. I'd just like to clarify that this content wasn't inappropriate or anything like that, it's merely an OCD thing. Anyway, I'm just curious how you clear the contents of the search box within BlinkFeed? Like, when I start typing a letter I get suggestions for previous searches I made from the BlinkFeed content search box. Any way to clear those searches completely?
- 06-03-2014, 07:49 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: How do you clear searches made in BlinkFeed?
Edit: I first tried simply clearing the cache, but that didn't work. Clearing the data did do the trick, however it had some severe consequences. It completely reset my home screen panels. It basically forced my pages back to default. I had to place all of my widgets and apps again. Thankfully, I don't put very much on my pages and I only use two pages. So, it wasn't much of a hassle setting everything up again, but it is sort of a large drawback. Anyway, appreciate the help! Glad it's sorted!
- 06-03-2014, 09:44 PM #4
- 204 Posts
- By BKing2129 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 4Last Post: 06-01-2016, 09:21 PM
- By Almeuit in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 33Last Post: 08-21-2014, 05:09 PM
- By like2innovate in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 06-04-2014, 11:43 PM
- By like2innovate in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 06-04-2014, 01:44 PM
- By tailc in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-03-2014, 04:27 PM