Problem copying data from SD card, to new SD card
Hi, I have a 32gb SDHC card and I have apps moved to it. However I would like to put these over to my newer 64gb SDXC card. I connected the phone via USB to my pc and copied all the files on the 32gb to my pc, then copied them back across to the 64gb. When I try to launch an app with the 64 in my phone it says its not installed, however if i put the 32 back in (originally installed to this) it works fine.
Is there some hidden file i should be copying across? I have it set so that I can view any hidden files...
I should point out that my pc and phone can read both cards and can write to these cards fine.
Any help appreciated
Re: Problem copying data from SD card, to new SD card
If anybody comes across the same problem, I solved it by downloading Helium, a backup/restore app that doesnt require rooting. I backedup apps from my old microsd to the internal storage, and then restored them and manually moved them to the new one in the settings/storage/apps/whatever thing.
- By tooter in forum HTC One M8 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 06-18-2014, 08:47 PM
- By Raditya Bagaskara in forum HTC One M8Replies: 5Last Post: 06-06-2014, 07:02 AM
- By elykoj in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-05-2014, 06:58 PM
- By alxarambula in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 06-05-2014, 10:03 AM
- By Tim98TA in forum HTC One M7Replies: 7Last Post: 06-05-2014, 04:52 AM