Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    22 Global Posts

Default Weird battery behavior 100% for too long. Stuck?

Im not complaining to having 100% it is just that i believe something is wrong and its not accurate or its not showing me the correct percentage...

Phone was on 40%, i plugged my charger in and turned phone off for about 10-20 mins. Turned the phone back ON and now it is on 100, i hadn't seen my phone charge that fast.

I already unplugged charger and have tried to see if i can drain battery by going to full brightness and watch youtube videos, usually with watching one or two 5 mins videos i get to 97-98% but i'm still in 100...

Could the battery percentage be stuck? If so, is there a soft reset or something?

Edit: Never mind, plugged in again, turned off and on and battery is now back to normal, displaying 50% now... i tried to delete Thread but did not find the option.

Default Re: Weird battery behavior 100% for too long. Stuck?

Similar incident happened to me the other day.
    Mine was at 59% and i plugged it in, power cycled it and it came up at 100%. I let it charge for a while and it was stuck like that for about 4 hours then it dropped quickly and is back to normal now.

Default Re: Weird battery behavior 100% for too long. Stuck?

Me too mine is stuck at 84% on my Dell venue 7 tablet can you tell me how to fix it back to normal??