Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AlejandroPH
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default sounds from removed gaming apps left behind in phone

I have recently discovered that sounds from a gaming app I just uninstalled got mixed in the phone's Music app, so that every time for example I play a non-playlisted track there is a tendency that these annoying sounds (like machine gun fire, whatever you hear from gaming apps) get next on the playlist.

So my questions are

1) how come, when i uninstalled the gaming app (I only had one), the tracks still remained behind ?

2) why on earth in the first place do these sounds get mixed with my other songs in the Music app anyway ?

I know I can simply just delete them (I will do that), but I'd like to know how to prevent such a tedious process in the future since there are literally 100+ tracks for this single app

Default Re: sounds from removed gaming apps left behind in phone

Download clean master from the play store, and get rid of junk files. Great free app!

Posted via Android Central App
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: sounds from removed gaming apps left behind in phone

Quote Originally Posted by stlrfan78 View Post
    Download clean master from the play store, and get rid of junk files. Great free app!

Posted via Android Central App
    Thank you
    Jeff Harris likes this.