Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default I have a feeling that thew new plastic M8 just may be the basis for the Nexus6

With all the rumors floating around of HTC doing the Nexus 8 and 6 and the fact these plastic versions of the M8 came out for no apparent reason i have a feeling they are what the next Nexus phone will be based on.

Id be quite happy about that to be honest, i have no insider info or anything, just a gut feeling

Global Posts
    2,048 Global Posts
    ROM
    None Yet...

Default Re: I have a feeling that thew new plastic M8 just may be the basis for the Nexus6

Quote Originally Posted by angry english View Post
    With all the rumors floating around of HTC doing the Nexus 8 and 6 and the fact these plastic versions of the M8 came out for no apparent reason i have a feeling they are what the next Nexus phone will be based on.

Id be quite happy about that to be honest, i have no insider info or anything, just a gut feeling
    I love the theory but I think in reality HTC wants a lower end phone with good guts to compete with Moto. Lower end phones with good internals that works well seems to be the next big thing! (Selling wise) I know I'm excited to see what they bring.

Default Re: I have a feeling that thew new plastic M8 just may be the basis for the Nexus6

I think HTC doing a Nexus phone would be cool, but I'm not sure what rumors you're talking about. I've seen the one about the tablet but I was under the impression there would be no Nexus 6 as the switch to Android Silver is imminent.

Sent from my HTC One M8