- 06-05-2014, 11:39 AM #2
- 06-05-2014, 11:43 AM #3
- 06-05-2014, 03:11 PM #4
- 06-05-2014, 04:03 PM #5
- 06-05-2014, 06:31 PM #6
- 06-05-2014, 06:32 PM #7
- 667 Posts
Re: M8 Issues???
A bonus to working in phone sales is that people will always know about the bugs affecting certain devices. Downside is that you never get someone coming in and saying "wow, I have no problems whatsoever....bye then". You only get the people who have problems. For the M8 there is no widespread messed up thing that's likely to be wrong with it. You're safe.
Sent from my HTC One M8
- 06-06-2014, 03:48 AM #8
- By scorpiodsu in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 4Last Post: 06-23-2014, 08:46 PM
- By jam3s121 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 4Last Post: 06-09-2014, 12:48 PM
- By Jeff Allen1 in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 18Last Post: 06-05-2014, 09:59 PM
- By neonhomer in forum Cases, Skins and Screen ProtectorsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-05-2014, 10:27 AM
- By angry english in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 06-05-2014, 07:18 AM