- 1 Posts
"Google Contacts/People" Problem
I spent a lot of time sorting my contacts into groups, leaving the most important contacts in the "My Contacts" overarching group. On my new HTC One (M8) when I go to "People" I get every contact no matter what group they are sorted to. Is there a way to just get "My Contacts?"
- 06-09-2014, 12:29 AM #2
Re: "Google Contacts/People" Problem
Welcome to Android Central! I think the problem is that you're not using "My Contacts" the way it was intended. My Contacts is supposed to include all contacts that you manage in your own personal account, and therefore includes all contacts that are synced to your phone. My suggestion is to have all of your contacts in My Contacts, and create a new group called "Important Contacts" or something like that, and have only your important contacts also be included in that group.
See this support page for more info on "My Contacts": https://support.google.com/a/answer/1628008?hl=en
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- By Birendra Katugampola in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 10Last Post: 07-03-2015, 10:28 PM
- By Chaitanya Kumar2 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 4Last Post: 06-09-2014, 07:37 PM
- By PolarBear8 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 9Last Post: 06-06-2014, 09:58 PM
- By brick58 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 06-06-2014, 10:15 AM
- By kevson_UK in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-06-2014, 05:35 AM