- 29 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Hi all. I've had my m8 for couple of months now. I've noticed that on the right hand edge of the screen there is a little give. I notices very slightly raised and feels spongy when pushed. Is this normal? It doesn't bother me too much but I don't want the screen to loosen over time.
Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Mobile Nations mobile app
- 06-06-2014, 02:30 PM #2
Re: M8 Screen.
It is very slight on mine, too. The screen won't loosen, it's probably just the glue in that area that didn't hold as well. After experiencing the same problem with the M7, I wouldn't worry too much about it.
- 06-06-2014, 07:08 PM #4
- By Birendra Katugampola in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 10Last Post: 07-03-2015, 11:28 PM
- By JibbaJabba10 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 5Last Post: 06-07-2014, 05:08 PM
- By Magellan in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 06-07-2014, 02:24 PM
- By Jeff Harris in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 06-06-2014, 05:20 PM
- By Zod1010 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 0Last Post: 06-06-2014, 08:12 AM