(Buzz)Launchers & Blinkfeed

ninohayzues

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
So last night I stayed up all night organizing and incorporating Buzz Launcher, I know the nerd is strong with me...lol. I noticed the blinkfeed went bye bye when I did this and I kinda miss it. Any way of getting it back or anyone running Buzz Launcher have a close alternative? This site has been such a help getting acquainted with the phone and OS, Thanks for all the help

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site
blinkfeed is part of the stock htc launcher, therefore once you use a different launcher, you lose the awesome blinkfeed. I was stuck on using apex launcher, but figured I'd try blinkfeed, my battery life improved greatly, so I know that buzz launcher is a battery *****

sent from HTC M8 using tapatalk

mannw1977

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Paying for an app is supporting the ones that make them. This in turn keeps the apps updated and smoother for future android updates with in the Android OS. It is nice to not have your pocket grabbed at every time you turn around. IOS!IOS! Devs are the ones that keep Android ahead of the game.

Naptownlove77- HTC ~⊙N?~🇲8

Last edited:

raymaane

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
blinkfeed is part of the stock htc launcher, therefore once you use a different launcher, you lose the awesome blinkfeed. I was stuck on using apex launcher, but figured I'd try blinkfeed, my battery life improved greatly, so I know that buzz launcher is a battery *****

sent from HTC M8 using tapatalk

I thought other Launchers was the way to go, then I tried Stock Launcher, and I really enjoy Blinkfeed! Plus, battery life is pretty awesome.

jtc303

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
The m8's stock launcher and BlinkFeed are the first I've used on a phone that doesn't make me want to immediately download nova... I plan on sticking with it :thumbup:

[JTC ONE m8]

jtc303

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
That would be cool, I like customizing with nova but really like BF, if a launcher could integrate BF that would ideal

[JTC ONE m8]

IamSavic

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I like blinkfeed n use Nova n with a double tap I get my blinkfeed to appear, awesome

Posted via Android Central App

jtc303

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
I like blinkfeed n use Nova n with a double tap I get my blinkfeed to appear, awesome

Posted via Android Central App

You can do that? I don't see bf as an option in the gestures apps menu...can you tell me how you did it?

[JTC ONE m8]

jtc303

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
Yup just found it, I have prime too...awesome! Thanks for letting me know this works, I'm pumped :)

[JTC ONE m8]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC