HTC One M8...just got it help!
I'm coming from iPhone, then got a Galaxy S5 for a week, it was buggy brought it back today and got this phone after reading some reviews...Is there a tutorial somewhere that shows how to put apps and music on sd card, and general tips? Thanks a lot.
- 06-07-2014, 06:50 PM #2
Re: HTC One M8...just got it help!
These guides aren't specific for the M8, but rather for stock Android. Hopefully they will still be helpful:
[GUIDE] Getting Started with Android (2014), Part I: Intro, Homescreens, Settings
[GUIDE] Getting Started with Android (2014), Part II: Installing Apps, Managing Media
[GUIDE] Getting Started with Android (2014), Part III: Managing Contacts
- 06-07-2014, 06:54 PM #3
- 06-07-2014, 08:38 PM #5
- 06-07-2014, 09:19 PM #6
- 353 Posts
How to use Android [Navigation Basics!]: I would like to welcome you to the other side. Trust me it's much greener on this side;-) Here is a video that is good for new android users. Once you click the link look at the other videos he has. I posted you the link to his 2nd how to video first. I feel you got whats gone over in 1st video down by now.
Naptownlove77- HTC ~⊙N~🇲8
- By Kel M in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 06-11-2014, 11:40 PM
- By fandroid18 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 06-11-2014, 07:54 PM
- By kinggfearr in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 06-09-2014, 10:41 AM
- By kinggfearr in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 06-08-2014, 06:42 PM
- By Freyz in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-07-2014, 06:55 PM