- 06-07-2014, 11:54 PM #2
Re: Chrome draining my battery.
But are you using Chrome a lot? 41% might make sense if you're spending a lot of time browsing.
The stock Browser is usually leaner and uses less memory and battery, so it may be worth trying it. You can usually still sync your Chrome bookmarks with the stock Browser.
- 06-08-2014, 08:20 PM #3
- By Alex Man in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 7Last Post: 06-09-2014, 04:57 PM
- By jenpossy in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 06-08-2014, 11:45 AM
- By SteinersLoving in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 06-08-2014, 09:17 AM
- By cathlyn847 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 06-07-2014, 11:08 PM
- By shodoc in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2014, 09:46 PM