Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By MetalxAssassinx
  • 1 Post By law2010
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Thumbs down I'm not lucky at all

Hello, so I've been surfing the forums and reviews and I knew that HTC one m8 is the right phone for me.

And i just got it today!, but looks like i had a faulty one, when i started the device it looked ok.. till i noticed that whenever i swipe/touch/click the screen, the bottom on the screen bezels just go crazy for a sec then get back to normal

so its like buzzing from the bottom, almost like when it refreshes the screen fast but its noticeable in the bottom, i've seen many videos and i know that this does not occur in any other one i believe, and I'll return it to the store so i can have another one, if they will ever give me a new, working one, its just that i knew something would happen.. I thought i may get lucky and have a phone that lasts for me two years with no worries and looks its going to be a rough time for me.

I just love the device a lot and its like the universe want me to not use it no matter what..

Took a gunmetal version, 16 gb, tried to restore it and no luck.

Global Posts
    18,816 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: I'm not lucky at all

Quote Originally Posted by MetalxAssassinx View Post
    Hello, so I've been surfing the forums and reviews and I knew that HTC one m8 is the right phone for me.

And i just got it today!, but looks like i had a faulty one, when i started the device it looked ok.. till i noticed that whenever i swipe/touch/click the screen, the bottom on the screen bezels just go crazy for a sec then get back to normal

so its like buzzing from the bottom, almost like when it refreshes the screen fast but its noticeable in the bottom, i've seen many videos and i know that this does not occur in any other one i believe, and I'll return it to the store so i can have another one, if they will ever give me a new, working one, its just that i knew something would happen.. I thought i may get lucky and have a phone that lasts for me two years with no worries and looks its going to be a rough time for me.

I just love the device a lot and its like the universe want me to not use it no matter what..

Took a gunmetal version, 16 gb, tried to restore it and no luck.
    Tried to restore as in you tried a reset?

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

If you are within your 14 day period, I wouldn't hesitate to get an exchange if a reset and or reset dose not clear it up.

TAKE IT BACK.... ASAP...

This phone is very smooth and shouldn't have any issues.....

For what this phone costs, you should have a perfect phone on day one...
    HTC ONE (M8)!

ChromeCast
    Nexus 7 (2012)

BB 6510>7510>8830>8330 Curve>9530 Storm> HTC Droid Incredible > HTC REZOUND!> HTC One (M8)

Don't take any chances of it occurring again, demand a replacement.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

I'm happy to say that I've replaced it with a new one "luckily", and the phone has no issues at all.. buttons working fine, pixels are good, camera lens have no issues either, and I'm liking it so far.. thanks everyone for your support!

Posted via Android Central App
    oditius likes this.

Global Posts
    333 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MetalxAssassinx View Post
    I'm happy to say that I've replaced it with a new one "luckily", and the phone has no issues at all.. buttons working fine, pixels are good, camera lens have no issues either, and I'm liking it so far.. thanks everyone for your support!

Good on you. This phone is amazing.

MetalxAssassinx likes this.