- 1 Posts
WBXML Error when syncing Contacts to HTC One M8
Dear Sirs and Madams,
it seems that i need some help with a WBXML sync problem especially concerning contacts on a HTC One M8.
The INFO-level error message thrown to z-push log is:
30/05/2014 13:20:32 [ 7316] [ERROR] [boris] WBXMLDecoder->getElementEndTag(): could not read end tag in '/usr/share/z-push-2.1.2-1873/lib/request/sync.php:491'. Please enable the LOGLEVEL_WBXML and send the log to the Z-Push dev team.
30/05/2014 13:20:32 [ 7316] [FATAL] [boris] WBXMLException: WBXMLDecoder->getElementStartTag(): unmatched WBXML tag: 'Version' matching 'Folders' type '1' flags '1'
I can provide the mentioned WBMXL-Level and Debug Level Logs as well but don't want to post them here in public.
Other Client devices (another android phone and a windows 8 client) are working fine using the same user account.
I've already tried to do a device resync via z-push-admin and also completely removed the device state data and set up a new account on the device. The problem persists.
I hope you can help me and i am not at a completely wrong address. Many thanks in advance,
- By Golfdriver97 in forum HTC One M8 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2014, 10:23 PM
- By kchtwd09 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 07-01-2014, 03:53 PM
- By android_freak1 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 06-11-2014, 10:25 AM
- By Ivo-p in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 06-11-2014, 04:36 AM
- By bsasaki in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 1Last Post: 06-10-2014, 09:47 PM