- 8 Posts
Disable the 20 frame Zoe limit
I had to do some research to figure out how to disable the 20 frame limit while using the Zoe feature. But after disabling the 20 frame limit, rebooting my device, double checking the setting is still disabled, it still limits it to 20 frames.
Is there somewhere else in the settings that I'm missing to allow more than 20 frames?
Thanks in advanced!
- 06-11-2014, 05:48 PM #2
- 06-11-2014, 07:11 PM #4
- 06-11-2014, 08:00 PM #5
- 06-11-2014, 08:56 PM #6
- By Relgoshan in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 133Last Post: 01-25-2016, 03:34 PM
- By palandri in forum PoliticsReplies: 65Last Post: 06-26-2014, 07:06 PM
- By F0REVERY0UNG- in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 28Last Post: 06-15-2014, 04:07 AM
- By dad2noah in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 06-12-2014, 11:53 AM
- By JLo866 in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 0Last Post: 06-11-2014, 02:46 PM