Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By ddot196
  • 1 Post By raymaane
  • 1 Post By Mooncatt
  • 1 Post By ninohayzues
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    335 Global Posts

Default Heads up for any potential HTC One M8 owners..

So I just bought the phone and I have to say I'm impressed. Loving it so far! I just wanted to pass on some good info. I made the purchase at best buy today. HTC has the promo deal going for 100 off this phone. If you buy it online it takes you to best buy website. I was able to have them price match the site with manager approval (since apparently cell phones don't qualify for price match). On top of that I got a 50 dollar best buy gift card. I think from the site it's supposed to be for the play store, but that's what he gave me so I won't complain. I ended up walking out the door with the phone for 70 dollars after tax! Wanted to wait for the g3 but I just couldn't pass this deal up.

Edit: meant to add *new* potential owners.
    oditius and brick58 like this.

Default re: Heads up for any potential HTC One M8 owners..

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCL View Post
    And what phone would that be? You masterfully managed to avoid mentioning that. And where did you make that sweet deal? So that others might actually benefit from your experience.
    They're obviously talking about the HTC One M8. And made the purchase at Best Buy.

Posted via Android Central App
    brick58 likes this.

Wow!

It'd be nice if some of these sales were good on purchasing phones at retail instead of going the two year contract route.
    planeluvr likes this.

Also should be noted the decision of price matching in the cell phone department varies to manager discretion as posted by the OP. My local Best Buy did not honor the price match.
    oditius likes this.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Global Posts
    335 Global Posts

Default Re: Heads up for any potential HTC One M8 owners..

Yea sorry guys! Late night lol. It is for the HTC one m8. I didn't try, but I wondered if you could just buy it online and do in store pick up as well lol. I told one of the guys at best buy I'd just do that and sit there while I ordered it and he would then have to go get it for me. He said, let me go see if the manager will price match lol.

Posted via Android Central App