Connect to WiFi
Ok, not sure if anyone else can relate to this, but I had my phone linked to my home WiFi network, then I switched internet providers and temporarily had different WiFi credentials so I clicked "forget this network." Now I have set up my WiFi with the same SSID and Password as before but my phone won't auto connect. Is there a way to "unforget" the network so it will auto connect?
- 06-11-2014, 10:23 PM #2
Re: Connect to WiFi
Just want to make sure I get this, but you connected to the wifi network after the switch?
- By Batman8888 in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 8Last Post: 07-23-2014, 02:41 AM
- By music_man185 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 53Last Post: 06-17-2014, 10:22 AM
- By Fred98TJ in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 9Last Post: 06-13-2014, 06:52 PM
- By DryHummus in forum HTC OneReplies: 6Last Post: 06-13-2014, 05:33 AM
- By burgermeister939 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-12-2014, 06:56 AM