- 2 Posts
Unlocked Verizon M8 on T-Mobile won't send texts
I've looked everywhere. If anyone has any help, I'd really appreciate it.
I have an unlocked Verizon HTC One M8. It has a few little issues that come and go, but the only really annoying issue is that I can't send texts. I can receive texts, I can make and receive calls, I can search the web, I just can't send texts. I've setup my phone in every configuration I've been told, tried every whacky idea that has been thrown at me.
T-Mobile.. in all of their internet searching tech department suck were of no real help. They basically said it's the phone. Which is probably true. I'm calling HTC tomorrow for info as well. But if anyone here has an ideas, I'd love to hear them.
- 06-12-2014, 06:26 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: Unlocked Verizon M8 on T-Mobile won't send texts
Hi, I was using stock messaging app. I ended up using the thunderbolt LTE app and switching my network to a GSM/UMTS network. I now get H instead of 4G and can send texts. I still can't send MMS texts. I've tried every APN setting I've been shown and I still can't get it to do send MMS.
- By CannedBullets in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 6Last Post: 06-20-2014, 01:07 AM
- By ibcop in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 3Last Post: 06-15-2014, 10:26 AM
- By Michael Ayling in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 8Last Post: 06-15-2014, 06:01 AM
- By jennifercolemanme in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-13-2014, 01:56 AM
- By JSG59 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-11-2014, 11:43 PM