Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Htc One M8 chipping on the rear shell

I have had a new HTC One M8 for a few weeks now. The Phone has been kept in the protective case that came with the handset since day one. I removed the case to clean the handset a few days ago and noticed quite severe chipping to the rear shell of the phone. I have taken the phone to vodafone and they say there is nothing they can do About it. Understandably i am not very happy as the phone is in otherwise new condition and has never been dropped etc as you would be able to tell from the condition of the rest of the handset. I'd like to know if anyone else has had this problem.
    I have used the HTC online complaints page but have had no conformation or response.
    I have used HTC phones for many years now and have never had such a problem. I dread to think what kind of mess the phone would be in if i had not used a case to protect it

I have attached a picture to show the damage

Regards

Kevin Watt

Htc One M8 chipping on the rear shell-1907375_10202866001904316_2890124895027044788_n.jpg

Default Re: Htc One M8 chipping on the rear shell

What kind of case was it in? I have a supcase tpu case, and its fine in that. was the case stuck to it?

Yeah what's the name of the case your using?

Posted via Android Central App

Seems like an issue with the case, rather than the phone. Definitely share the name of the case when you get a chance.