BlinkFeed: How to add custom RSS feeds to the Highlights
I've been able to add custom RSS feeds to Blinkfeed, but how can I get them into the Highlights? Right now the only way to access those feeds is to swipe from the left and select each individual custom feed, which results in Blinkfeed only showing items from that one custom feed. Then I have go back and do the same for each other custom feed, and then once again to get back to Highlights.
Ideally, I'd like to be able to see the items from all of the feeds (custom and otherwise) in the Highlights category so I don't have to go back and forth.
The customization within Settings "Add topics to Highlights" doesn't give me the option to add the custom feeds.
Any suggestions? Thanks!
- 06-13-2014, 09:16 AM #2
Re: BlinkFeed: How to add custom RSS feeds to the Highlights
Go to BlinkFeed page, slide out the menu and click the dots, after that the settings, you'll see "choose highlight topics" in the bottom, choose that and enjoy!
Posted via Android Central App
- 06-13-2014, 10:06 AM #3
- By Raymond Hubbard in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 5Last Post: 10-05-2014, 08:34 AM
- By luckydwg in forum Google Play edition HTC One (M8)Replies: 1Last Post: 06-12-2014, 03:30 PM
- By theimmortalbg in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2014, 01:26 PM
- By g4designs in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2014, 12:59 PM
- By charlibob in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-12-2014, 12:32 PM