Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC One M8 notifications

I just got this phone. I have only calls, vm and txt set for notifications. It keeps buzzing (on vibrate) notifying me of HTC Sync, Media device (MTP) connected, etc. Is there a way to turn this off? Also if i dont go check it quickly it will buzz again. I have the phone set to Repeat notifications to Off but is still doing it.

Any ideas? Don't wnat this thing constantly buzzing in my pocket for worthless notificatoins.

Default Re: HTC One M8 notifications

I have the same problem i can't find where to turn off the vibrate whenever i get notification from Facebook, when i double tap the home screen and with tv control. I want my phone vibrate free. Please help.

ROM
    MOAR 9

Quote Originally Posted by Donna Boo View Post
    I have the same problem i can't find where to turn off the vibrate whenever i get notification from Facebook, when i double tap the home screen and with tv control. I want my phone vibrate free. Please help.
    I would imagine the Facebook buzzing needs to be changed in the app itself. I didn't update the older version because I like setting Most Recent as the default so I will guess how to get there. On the old version you tap the Hamburger on the upper left, new version the Hamburger is on the right, second row. It opens the settings area, there should be an Account Settings, scroll down to find it, in there is the notifications settings.
    HTC One (M8) Stock For Now.
    David
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

My facebook and every other app is set to no notifications for anything and it still vibrates randomly